Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Friday, March 16, 2007

Dennis Quaid You Asshole...



Julie I need to keep my cat away from the computer--the fuckers are conspiring against us.

Roxie managed to write perfectly torrid poetry about flowers...I'll never look at my daffodils again, and a garden is going to make me down-right het up.

And although Rae's DD probably won for best 'ism' (especially because hers got her in the doc's office) Kewyn had another one on the way home today. We were on the way home and I gave the Cave Troll a chocolate chip cookie...he got chocolate on his arm and started to demand I clean it off from the backseat. "My arm, mom! Fix my arm! It's BROKEN!!!"

5 comments:

Julie said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You're right. We need to lock them up.

roxie said...

That looks like a totally blissed out kitty. Love the way you keep knitting anyhow!! What is it, by the way?

And I love, love, love your chair!

The cave troll has the intense soul of a poet. I can't wait till he thinks a bad haircut has ruined his LIFE and his parents roll on the floor laughing. You are a good match for him.

Louiz said...

I've been trying to post on my blog, but blogger hates me today.

Got bound, love it love it.

The Lady in Red said...

I love that your behemoth cat is named Dennis Quaid! And since I forgot to answer your question in your email, I'm about half way through Bound and I love it! I'd be done already except that Mr. Mature and The Boss, his younger brother, have been in rare form the last week and I've not been able to get anything done!

Bells said...

If Sekhmet and your cat ever hook up, it's gonna be scary!