Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Sunday, April 29, 2007

IT'S UP! IT'S UP! IT'S UP! (But I'm down...)

I've been sleeping all weekend--I don't know what I got hit with, but I'm pretty sure it was a direct result of too much stress and too little sleep, and it involved fever, shaking, and breaking out into the stanky sweats...and pretty much nothing else accomplished in the Amy Lane house of Domestic Pain...except this:

Green's Hill My Website!!!!

Mate deserves accolades and foot rubs and breakfasts in bed for this--look what he did for me!!! It's like Mother's Day and my Birthday all in one, and I couldn't be prouder!!! It has links to where you can buy the books and (catie and Louiz!) a button and, my personal favorite, short stories of mine so that people who are tempted to pay the outrageous price for my books might get a taste of what they're forking over their $$$ for.

Go over and take a look--I'll be sleeping, but I'm pretty sure I'll feel your admiration for Mate's handiwork in my dreams:-)

7 comments:

NeedleTart said...

Ohhh!! More to read!! Yippee!! As soon as someone describes how to move that button-thingee it will be the first on my blog!!!

Amy Lane said...

(Yeah...mine too...)

But check out the short story Insomnia-- you'll recognize someone in her first draft...

Rae said...

OH, so impressive! Mate did that?? Amazing. This has got to bring about some elation inside that sweaty, shaking body. Happily, the sweats and shakes WILL pass, and then it's just elation.

Good thing we're across the country or else I would fear I gave you what I had. Feel better soon!!!

Catie said...

i would like to see it but it is being updated - i love the name though.

Amy Lane said...

*sigh*--yeah--Mate was trying to add the blog to my list of links and ended up updating the whole thing...check it out again in a 1/2 an our or so...it should be up again:-)

roxie said...

Squeeeee! Dancing and skipping and wriggling with glee!! SqueeeeEEEEEeeee!

Louiz said...

Oh wow! that's fantastic. Major complements to Mate, that looks mm mmmmm. One button on my blog coming up!