Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Moment of Zen...






I was going to go off on this post--seriously, just let'er rip about work, about California education, about Kaiser, about everything...I was going to be a Mount St. Vitriol and just erupt, spewing venomous words into the ether with Zeussian impunity and I still might do that--seriously--I'm still pissed off, I'm still feeling better, which means I'm not feeling defenseless and indefensible and if I'm roaring, I'm mighty, and not so long ago, I believed that professionally, I was a mighty force to be reckoned with and I long to roar again.

But first, I need to show you these adorable pictures of my wonderful children because, really, their cuteness comes first. I suck at managing pix, and blogger hates me, so I'm just going to throw these in willy-nilly and hope blogger cooperates for once.

Tomorrow I'll erupt like Mt. St. Vitriol--it'll be fun...like surfing down an avalanche, really. Today, I'll just goo at my children. This is fun too.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Goo.

There's nothing like a cute kid to take the edge off a killing mad.

And you have FOUR!

Bells said...

Ditto what Julie said - four times the cuteness. A lot of red hair in your brood, by the looks of it!

Paddling pool shots go down a treat don't they?

It's almost the weekend. Hold on a bit longer. Well, it's the weekend here in about 20 minutes, but I don't want to boast. :-)

Louiz said...

totally and utterly cute kids. And maybe (I know it's unlikely) but maybe there will be no need to be vitriolic and you'll have a good friday and be ready for a wonderful weekend.

Yeah, I know and the pigs are lining up to take off at Heathrow!

Netter said...

Mount St Vitriol, huh? I like that. Last night I was feeling a wee bit explosive, but then I ran through my top 5 favorite B moments of the last few months. I felt better.

roxie said...

I especially like that the red cat is one of the pictures of your kids! Yep, lots of red hair in that family.

Mt. St. Vitriol? Oooo, I'll put on my asbestos hip-waders and the No-mex poncho and you can let 'er rip! Wax eloquent, Darling, as only you can do. As long as I'm not in the blast zone, I LOVE the show!!

NeedleTart said...

Looking forward to the blast. We always learn at least one new way to describe the people who annoy us. As for the pictures we all need a little calm time now and zen...

Rae said...

Melt my heart cute. The pool is too much! DD deprives me because here in Jersey the water is too cold, even if I leave it out for several days in the kiddie pool. ;( I'll live off of your pics. ;)