Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I actually belonged to all three of the good houses...

But Gryffindor ranked the highest!! (I'm really glad--I don't always feel very brave...I'd really like to be brave:-)




The sorting hat says that I belong in Gryffindor!






Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."


Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous.
Famous members include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), and Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor).



Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.


Get Sorted Now!


2 comments:

NeedleTart said...

Hmmm. Ravenclaw.I'll have to think about this......

roxie said...

Ha, why am I not surprised! I'm a happy Hufflepuff. Wonder who would ever admit to being a Slytherin?