Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yer Honor, I was taking a dump! OR Why I almost dropped dead of total heart-failure today.

Have you ever wondered where the horrible neglectful mother of that naked child peddling his tricycle around the block three times could possibly be?

I don't know where the other bad mothers are, but I was going to the bathroom and then washing dishes on the serene assumption that the psychotic little nudist was LOCKED IN THE BACKYARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Mother of Chaos said...

BWA HAHAHAHA!

That SO sounds like something Captain Adventure would do...he's very big on taking off his pants right now, too...

Bells said...

Oh God!!! No wonder you almost dropped dead. I would have too. Did he think he was hilarious?

Louiz said...

yes... fortunately all our door handles are just too high for kathryn to reach, otherwise I suspect I would be right there with you...

roxie said...

And of course he is the first child in the history of the world ever to run naked through the neighborhood so no one could possibly understand . . .

Better improve the security on the backyard. At least he wasn't riding in traffic - this time.

Galad said...

If he is still doing it at 16 then you need to worry!