Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Friday, August 1, 2008

Who's the real me?

First of all--thank you. Thank you all--I was so shaken by Marvin's death, and I know it's going to sneak up and chomp on my ass every now and then--especially when school starts. But you all were wonderful--I could feel the good wishes, and it meant the world to me.

Next-- some fun I snarfled from Roxie--(love Roxie, really needed the fun:-). I figured I'd let you guys decide which one is more the real me.





The Recipe For Shannon McClellan



3 parts Flair

2 parts Impishness

1 part Uniqueness



Splash of Creativity



Limit yourself to one serving. This cocktail is strong!






The Recipe For Amy Lane



3 parts Flair

2 parts Mania

1 part Delight



Splash of Wisdom



Finish off with a squeeze of lime juice

3 comments:

Galad said...

The Shannon description was the one that struck a chord with me immediately. That's my vote!

roxie said...

I think both are far too simple for you. But at least Shannon included creativity. I would include a garnish of Celtic twilight for the way you shade toward fey, and I would rim the glass with salt for sure!

Donna Lee said...

It's interesting that they both have Flair but I agree with galad. I'm voting for the Shannon cocktail.