Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Attention Please:

Due to complications arising from helping Chicken with her homework, I will not be able to blog tonight.

(i.e., I read Truman Capote's 'A Christmas Memory' out loud to her, and we were both sobbing too hard at the end of it to be of use to anyone. Love that fucking story...seriously. Love it to pieces, it's one of my favorites. Fucker makes me cry every time--it's a good thing I'm not teaching freshmen anymore!)

Night night!

4 comments:

Galad said...

That's one of my favorites too!

Donna Lee said...

When Em had to read A Raisin in the Sun, I read it aloud to her while we worked on a puzzle. It is one of my fondest memories of school work.

roxie said...

Ahh, female bonding!

Saren Johnson said...

Did homework get done?