Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oh carp.

* My throat hurts and my head's stuffy. Fucking germs.

* Sarah Palin is making me flat out nauseous with anger, disgust, and shame for my X-chromosome. Fucking politics.

* The students taught me a new word for blow-job today while discussing President Clinton in the context of Patrick Henry's ability to manipulate the media. Did anyone else know that 'domed' meant 'blow-job'? As in "Clinton was getting 'domed' while he was talking to people on the phone."? The politics of fucking--who knew?

* I need to finish an entire baby sock this evening. Thank God for awesome television!

* I'm looking for inspiration to keep editing. Fucking revisions.

* I'm thinking of writing a new Jack and Teague adventure to reward myself for finishing Bitter Moon II, even though we probably don't have the money to publish right now. Fucking hotties!!!!!! (rrroooowwwrrrr! Love that v/adj. switchover!!!)

* The short people need to finish 'The Muppets of Oz' before I can watch the CSI premiere. Fucking muppets.

* The dog keeps farting. Fucking dog.

* I want ice cream for dinner. Fucking diet.

* It FINALLY GOT COLD! Excellent fucking weather!

* Most of my students will have book reports tomorrow. I can't say a bad thing about that--I still love my kids this year!!!

* Muppets are over! C.S.I. and Supernatural HERE I COME!!! (Oh, Jensen, baby, didja miss me?)

* The Cave Troll may finally be on the mend--but he's been spiking a fever for four days so he won't be going to school tomorrow. He misses school--he keeps telling us things like "That's a lower case 'a' on your shirt, and that's bigger and that one's smaller' and good shit--I feel bad that he's missing school, but he's been REALLY sick! And Ladybug may be getting sick as predicted. Did I mention the fucking germs?

Have a happy Friday!

8 comments:

Galad said...

Hope your germs stay in California. Hope you all feel better soon. Hope the baby sock gets done while enjoying awesome television. Another Jack and Teague story is a great idea. Cork the dog. Have a good weekend :-)

TinkingBell said...

I hate germs too - and I love friday and the company picnic sounds awesome and I hate sarah palin and am thinking the duggars are deeply weird and hate the fact our dollar is tanking and I can't afford to buy american yarn or patterns for a while because the australian currency is worth about the same as the vietnamese dong and I want to finish my FLS and have I mentioned its friday?

Saren Johnson said...

The Weight Watchers ice cream is awesome!! So is the Blue Bunny SF Ice Bars. Stay with it, you can do it.

I'm sorry everyone is getting sick. It's spreading through work like the plague. (Oh wait, it IS the plague.) ((hugs)) Hope everyone gets better.

Donna Lee said...

Love the fucking post. Heehee. Love the way that sounds. Sorry about the germs. And yes, keep them out there. We've got enough of our own. THey're giving flu shots out today at work. I said NO and then have to justify myself.

roxie said...

Noooooo! You CAN"T be sick! Who will make the world spin? Who will kick the sun out of bed? How will life's daily miracles continue to occur? Oh Sweetie, if I could get chicken soup in an envelope, You'd have some home-made love coming your way by first post.

Stick a carton of fat-free yogurt in the freezer for an hour. It's not ice cream, but it's cold and sweet.

Louiz said...

Everyone is getting ill:( Hugs all round, although they are germy hugs

NeedleTart said...

Want a laugh? Visit theseatedview dot blogspot dot com and look for the post "Random September" and click on the link for "this one" and laugh. This is not safe for the littles (mostly because the refrain is catchy and Cave Troll will share it at school (ask me how I know about kids sharing).
Laugh until you feel better.

Julie said...

Fucking germs. Hope the little troll feels fucking better, fucking fast.

And I'm fucking impressed by your fucking overuse of the fucking word fuck, because that takes fucking skill to do and make any fucking sense at all. Brafuckingvo.