Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Monday, August 3, 2009

This Summer's It LIst

1. The people who published my dirty quickie in their newsletter.

2. The dirtiest song I've ever heard.

3. Likin' Park & Supernatural

4. This thing that's kept my children quietly occupied for hours.

5. Galad who helped me edit Changing and assures me that with a little tweaking, it will NOT suck. (And who also finished her office-huzzah!

6. Rob Thurman. The MINUTE I find Deathwish, I'm SO finishing this series!

7. Jordan Castillo Price. Don't be spooked by the m/m title-- the pacing is good, the relationship is believable, and the mysteries are very cool. I also like the supporting cast. Good stuff.

8. Night Owl Romance-- they will soon have a review of both Vulnerable and Wounded in their reviews. Wendy, much loves to ya, baby, for asking to do that! (Not Crazy Friend Wendy... another one!)

9. Nom nom nom... Every now and then I pull out my alpaca and just pet it and purr.

10. My health club, which has provided many happy hours for me and the short people this summer.

11. All of you, for supporting me as I (according to Samurai Knitter go quietly insane by writing way too much.

I'm almost done with Changing... and I'm starting on a very quick story for money, if they accept it. Then I'm buckling down and editing Rampant. I may not be able to get it published until February, but it's going to sparkling and pristine by the time that check rolls around.

7 comments:

Jenclone said...

alright, the ballad made the list! I need to check out Simon's claim that there's a more colorful version than THAT out there. and those block thingies? they can keep ME quietly occupied for hours.

Alyssa said...

Can't wait for Rampant and Changling!

Love,
Your lurker from Japan

Saren Johnson said...

Entertainment at its best.

TinkingBell said...

Need to check the song!

and anything which gives short people quiet pleasure should never be underestimated!

roxie said...

What a busy, busy girl you have been! Hooray for Megablocks! I want a set. Oh, wait. I do the same thing when I'm piecing quilts. never mind.

Wonder if Jim knows the one about Charlotte the harlot, the girl we adore, the pride of the prairies, the cowpuncher's . . . . . I can see how those songs would acquire a million verses. Everyone creates his own.

Hooray for writing for money! Yayyy!

DecRainK said...

Can't wait for Changing and Rampant.

That song was hella funny and totally crazy weird.

Galad said...

Like you have to twist my arm to read anything you write. It totally lifts me out of my humdrum reality and makes my day!