Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Friday, December 25, 2009

Good Day...

Okay--I'm sure I'll have lots and lots of stories tomorrow, but today, I'll leave you with this:

At my parents house, as everybody was simply gathering and chattering and catching up, we became aware that the volume level was significantly up from where it should be.

Then we became aware that ZoomBoy was singing "The Twelve Days of Christmas" at the top of his lungs.

He was on verse seven. By verse ten, he needed help--I gave him ten lords a leaping--he soldiered on. I clapped like it was over. My sister said "You think that's gonna do it, do ya?"

Nope. Sure enough, he had to sing the last two verses. Mate was surprised he even knew them.

Bless you, ZoomBoy--you can sing for us any time. (And he did. He sang Deck The Halls all the way home.)

Bless you all--may you hear children singing in your heart every day, and especially the special ones.

4 comments:

roxie said...

Hooray for Zoom Boy! What a splendid gift for all the grownups!

Galad said...

Go Zoom Boy - enjoying the holiday in style!

Louiz said...

Cool!

We have Kathryn singing Away in a manger, with 4 year old misunderstandings and all. Hilarious:)

Saren Johnson said...

Did people come running from the other room to help with the five gold rings?