Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Look, I Made a Thing!

Yes, it's late at night so I'm going to pretend I'm a knitting blog (which is sort of what I set out to be, given that I wrote one book a year then, and I had a newborn) and showcase "things".

One of the things is, of course, this GIF set of two new books out in November (go me!) and Winter Ball which is, of course, the prequel to Summer Lessons.   Freckles is a stand-alone, but you may recognize a couple of Easter Eggs who work in PetSmart when you read it ;-)

I have to admit, I sort of love the GIF mostly because the covers are so pretty!

Anyway--

The GIF set isn't the only thing I made-- I also finished a knitted dog sweater and a pair of fingerless mitts, crochet style. Now, originally I was going to put dragon scales on the backs of these--and we'll see. I still might do it. I'm just afraid I won't have enough yarn to scale both mitts, and it's sort of a singular ball, so that would be unfortunate.

On the other hand, I REALLY want to try.

We shall see.

But I just started Nano, I need to get my writing on, and I'm going to leave you with the pictures and run!







No comments: