Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Thursday, July 6, 2017

The Duck



Okay, so we went to the pool today, and ZoomBoy took over the music selection for the drive.

Just... Okay. Welcome to my world here for a little bit.

Here I am, driving along, and...



Well, you can listen for yourself.  The duck was my favorite. I went off on the duck for five minutes in the driveway at Del Taco. I was like, A. I woulda killed the fucking duck. Just lopped off his head. Duck for fucking dinner. Served. And B. If the goddamned duck was going to drive that poor man so batshit crazy, the least he could do is ask for a beer. Cause after that damned song I need a fucking beer.

Word.



Anyway-- so, four songs in, and I commander the damned phone back. If you need me, I'm going to have a Boxer Rebellion/Milky Chance/Linkin Park/Greenday/the Killers/Bruce Springsteen marathon in my head.

NO MOTHERFUCKING DUCKS, GUMMI BEARS, OR HAMSTERS ALLOWED, thank you very much.



Jesus, is angst rock too much to ask for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMY! NEVER allow the kids to take over your phone!! That's like allowing Loki to be your social secretary! Still...."dumb ways to die...so many dumb ways to die.." Catchy tune!